Lenovo ThinkPad T480s 14" Laptop i5 8th Gen, Win 10 Pro, FHD

Quantity

Delivery policy

Pick up at nearest stores

• Totally-worthy keyboard.
  • Strong performance.
  • Hot-swappable battery.
  • Attractive 1080p touch screen.

ThinkPad T480 is an 8th Generation processor available in Core i5, its the best processing power available at low cost with dual batteries 1 internal, and the other external battery is the only hot-swappable battery, giving you near-unlimited unplugged life if you're willing to carry spares. You also get a desktop replacement's array of ports, including Ethernet and Thunderbolt 3; a keyboard to die for; and configurability options ranging from an extended battery to dedicated graphics. It's simply the state of the art in workhorse business notebooks so far.

If you know ThinkPad's, you already know what this system looks like—a matte-black, soft-touch slab with diagonal ThinkPad logos on the lid and palm rest. Check out its left side, and you'll see a USB-C port (used with the included AC adapter), a Thunderbolt 3 port, the Smartcard slot, and cooling vents that emit rather warm air...

Along the right edge are two USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports (technically, the same as USB 3.0 ones), HDMI and Ethernet ports, an audio jack, an SD card slot, and a security lock slot...

Bottom Line :

Lenovo's ThinkPad T480 is the very definition of a workhorse business laptop, with a killer keyboard and a nifty hot-swappable battery.

Lenovo
4 Items

Data sheet

Series
ThinkPad
Processor Generation
8th Gen
Processor
Intel Core i5
Processor Speed
1.70 GHz
RAM